KillerShadowGuyKillerShadowGuy

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Portrait of a Pansy Portrait of a Pansy

Wow

Just looking at this is making my eyes water a little. Reminds me of me, lol
good job man!

Only Forgotten Son Only Forgotten Son

wow...

I feel like there is just so much emotion behind this painting, it's almost tangible. It's just really out there.

teleportin teleportin

Shit this is awesome!

Especially Midna's eye, this art is amongst beastly levels!
really well done, and you capture the look and colors of the LoZ:TP universe, simply awesome

ga1anti responds:

thanks. it took forever to get the same look that the game had but to me that was part of the game's appeal. it makes me happy to know that i did that

CROSS HATCHING CROSS HATCHING

haha! nice!

The picture is awesome, sarcasm at it's finest, but the broken hatched edges of the egg are a little too jagged, I was unsure what it was supposed to be until i read the description. (at first I thought it was hay or tall grass or something)
Still good stuff though :D

MST3KMAN responds:

Yeah my dad actually said the same thing..but I already submitted it in so...darn....But thanks for the review.

Crawler Crawler

disturbingly beautiful

I really like this kind of stuff, it looks like it has some sort of ingrown wings going on, like its kind will eventually evolve and fly around instead of crawling everywhere. The only thing that I think you should of done is added some reflective light to the blood (if I'm assuming what that is correctly) it would of given it some visual density if you know what I mean.
Great piece though!

Laying 2 Laying 2

Incredible

The big toe on the right foot does look a little long, but that's just if your looking for flaws (which I will admit I was, because I'm extremely jealous of your talent, hell she just may have long toes for all I know) but really, it doesn't look wrong. There is no "flaw" with this, it's art. It's really amazing. :D
I'm curious as to seeing your process with your drawings.

CityNight CityNight

AH!

you shouldn't of pointed out the mouth!
now I can't unsee it

sweetyluli responds:

Sorry XD"

Luigi Fuck Princesss Peach Luigi Fuck Princesss Peach

uh

I only see his left leg... o_O

AUCTIONZZZ AUCTIONZZZ

good stuff, good laugh

really great, and quite funny
the only thing that catches my eye is the left hand (his right)
it seems to be no as smooth as the rest, like... kinda sketchy, it's good though, just needs to be touched up a little maybe

DonStracci responds:

You're right , I did this drawing a while back and I didn't notice this, i'll try to fix that later, Thanks!