KillerShadowGuyKillerShadowGuy

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

the super mario movie 2 the super mario movie 2

It has potential

The animation seems like it could be made a little bit smoother, and the text could use a box behind it, and perhaps use a better font. But other than those things, it was pretty well made

Tarboy Tarboy

Incredible!

I thought the fighting in the dark and the sparks lighting everything up was done extremely well!

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Great!

Hilarious, with really smooth animations and very hilarious dialogue, not to mention that its delivered... awesomely!... espscially the part where mantis says he likes to play castlevania, I laugh way too hard on the "wait, whoa wha what whoa what!?
lmao! 10 all the way

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

...

I want to just say speechless but i can't because it's to late for that, but i will say this i am VERY JEALOUS...

Sunrise and Mischief Sunrise and Mischief

Nice

to me it seemed like the man was going for a goal and the meteor was the obstacles taking him down and win he starts winning its as if just because your not in the lead doesnt mean your gonna lose so he went on and started going and reached his goal(the chameleon, it's there but you just can't see it) then when you reach it it turns into something well earned. it also has that, nothing is impossible feel to it with the man out running a meteor and all. I liked it.

Shades of Grey Ep. 3 Shades of Grey Ep. 3

Amazing

the only thing i hate is how he keeps his thumbs out like he's about to jam into into some plum pie and say what a good boy am I, other than thaat... incredible...

The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 3 The Hunt: O.P. Pt. 3

perfect

you seem to have the most perfect sounding music for the situation that they are in and i like some of the explosions and everything and good thing tonky is no more or i would of done it myself. I would like to chat with you personally one day.

Luigi's Spotlight Luigi's Spotlight

Keep doin it

That was real good just needed more, but thats not really much of a bad thing. DO MORE

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

OMFG

...you got my attention...CRAP! im sorry for putting a ten for graphics, style, sound, violence, and overall but they dont have the number INFINITE!

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

I wish i could do that...

That was really creative and an awsome music video I think it's one of the best music vids